Wednesday, October 20, 2010

More coupons at your Thriftway!

There are many deals I am able to get from our local Thriftways even though they don't accept printables. I usually don't post these because not many people will be able to find these coupons unless the subscibe to to all*you magazine. This is a magazine put out by Walmart that has high dollar coupons in it every month as well as wonderful tips on living fugal. These are the ONLY coupons I pay for! I won't even pay for the paper but I have found this magazine well worth the cost. I signed up online and am paying about $1/issue and I get daily free samples I can sign up for.

Since these coupons are manufacturer coupons, typically all stores take them! I don't just use them at Thriftways though, I also find them helpful at Dillons (my fav) and even Wal-Mart (if I dare!).  I would suggest to you not only to sign up yourself for it, but think about maybe sending it to a friend for the holidays!

(No I didn't get paid for that promo, but I should!)

No comments:

Post a Comment