Monday, February 28, 2011

Sow Little... Reap Much!

My last class I asked everyone to bring 5 items or $5 to donate to a local food pantry. It is amazing what only ten people, time, and quite a few coupons can get you! With the money donated I was able to get a grocery cart full of things for the pantry, and I was so blessed to get 2 FREE Snack Packs!!! (For more information on why I am so grateful for these little pudding cups read Holiday On a Budget: Part #3). Thanks to all those that came and gave. I pray that the information you learned will not only benefit you but all of those around you.  
These are the items that were donated- 21 items from 4 people.

With $25 from 5 people I was able to get 40 items!
This trip was spent with my 7 year old and she got the
"important" things and "neat" stuff for kids.
Those that are interested in the next class: it will be on March 4th at 6:30pm. If interested please contact me immediately and I will give you more information.  For many that are interested but are not able to make it that night, keep your eyes open to a class that I will be doing later in the month with Amanda from "Osage County Clippers." ("Like" them on Facebook!)

My endeavor in doing this blog is not just to bombard you with information about coupons and cool tricks- my goal is to help you keep as much of your hard earned money in your pocket as I can. (And make my time not spent in vain!) If you are struggling with getting started or stuck in a rut, I am here to help. I am going to offer a specific class/tutoring session for current couponers to help iron out those wrinkles and really press toward that goal of saving money with coupons! (The response for this need will determine the date.)

I am looking forward to this spring and all the grand things to come. I hope after reading this post, it will find each one of you encouraged. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment